The Tripp-Lite Medical-Grade Power Strip is the perfect cord solution for movable plug-connected racks or carts in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas.
- 90 degree power cord allows for use in tight spaces
- Plug is designed so it does not pull out of sockets easily
- Mounting flanges make it simple to mount and remove
- TUV tested to UL1363a for use in patient care areas, RoHS Compliant, ISO9001 and Antimicrobial Protected
- Available to add to all First Products carts and technology solutions
Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The seven-foot power cord provides ample reach to the AC power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-407-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
Interested in learning more about this product or have questions?Contact UsClose
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
Customers Also Viewed
Mov-it Tablet Cart: CONFIGURATOR
Design Your Cart Below - Made in the USA - Fast Delivery Times
Mov-it Telemedicine Cart Elite
Adjustable Height VESA Monitor Mounts Ergonomic Height Adjustable Low Rise Base Made in the USA - Ships Fully Assembled Configurable tops, storage and accessories