The Tripp-Lite Medical-Grade Power Strip is the perfect cord solution for movable plug-connected racks or carts in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas.
- 90 degree power cord allows for use in tight spaces
- Plug is designed so it does not pull out of sockets easily
- Mounting flanges make it simple to mount and remove
- TUV tested to UL1363a for use in patient care areas, RoHS Compliant, ISO9001 and Antimicrobial Protected
- Available to add to all First Healthcare Products
Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The seven-foot power cord provides ample reach to the AC power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-407-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.