Our lightweight, ergonomic, and easily movable medical grade Physicians IT cart provides exceptional support for doctors and staff while serving patients in many clinical environments.
It's long reach tablet arm equipped with a secured tablet (add-on optional to purchase) for use as a camera/monitor in conjunction with a speaker phone makes diagnosis efficient and easy. The integrated power system, medical grade power strip and clean cable and accessory storage provides easy access and long run times.
- Long reach articulating arm with internal cable management
- Locking medical grade universal tablet mount
- Lever actuated height adjustable work surface
- Includes 1 Eko CORE Digital Wireless Noise Cancelling Stethoscope + Software Toolkit - iOS, Android & Windows compatible
- Includes 1 Front mounted Jabra speakerphone (details below)
- Locking device/accessories storage
- Integrated power system will run tablet for 6+ hours
- Low position aluminum base for stability
- Covered Medical Grade 4” Casters (2 Locking)
- Cable/transformer storage box
- Height adjustable medical grade power bar with four outlets and cord hanger
- Post channel permits battery/power bar to be height adjusted to suit
Add an iPad Pro 10.5 and Otterbox uniVERSE Case to your order above for a complete package.
Eko CORE Digital Stethoscope and Powerful Software Toolkit
Eko enables clinicians to provide the best cardiovascular care possible. When heart and lung sounds are amplified, everything changes.
The CORE Digital Stethoscope is a fully-assembled cardiology-grade stethoscope that enhances auscultation through amplification, active noise
cancellation, and AI-powered software. Eko’s algorithms are in development and have not been cleared by the FDA.
Save 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings for playback and visualization of waveforms. Analyze it Eko is developing advanced machine learning algorithms that analyze heart sounds to help screen for heart disease.
Share recordings with colleagues for a second opinion or Livestream cardiology-grade sounds with an Eko enterprise plan.
Jabra SPEAK 410 Speaker Phone
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer:"Gn Netcom, Inc."
- Brand: Jabra
- Product Line: Jabra SPEAK
- Model: 410
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Compatibility: Windows
- Audio System
- Type: USB VoIP desktop hands-free
- Recommended Use: Computer
- Specific Applications: Communication
- Additional Functions: LED lights, DSP
- Audio Output
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Connectivity Interfaces: USB
- Sound Output Mode: Mono
- Frequency Response: 250 - 14000 hertz
- Diaphragm Diameter: 2 inch
- Controls:Mute, Answer/end, Volume
- Cable Length: 35.4 inch
- Audio Input
- Microphone Form Factor: Built-in
- Microphone Operation Mode: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 150 - 6500 hertz
- Audio Input Details
- Audio Input Details: Omni-directional - 150 -
- 6500 Hz
Interested in learning more about this product or have questions?Contact UsClose
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.