The Elora Battery Interface can easily integrate with nearly every mobile workstation, patient monitoring system, or mobile medical device that requires power. The scalable, small form factor battery interface is designed for easy battery installation and removal, as well as a secure battery fit. Using “Bridge Power”, the Elora Battery Interface contains an internal battery to provide enough backup power to swap out a depleted Elora 240 battery for a fully charged one. The Elora Battery Interface allows any healthcare facility to standardize on a single power system eliminating battery-related problems across multiple device platforms.
Order with Anton Bauer Elora 240 Battery - sold separately.
Usage: Multi-Position Mounting Plate – installs on all common mobile workstation or patient monitoring devices
AC power supply: Built-in AC inverter to allow compatibility with 3-prong plugs
- Size: 11.06 x 7.28 x 3.74 in.(28.09 x 18.49 x 9.49 cm)
- Weight: 4.25lbs. (1.9 kg)
- Multi-Position Mounting Plate – installation many common mobile workstations or patient monitoring devices
- Built-in AC inverter to allow compatibility with 3-prong plugs
- Internal battery to maintain continuous power during battery swaps
- An optional power supply allows the interface