The V6 Wall Station is sure to charm even the most tech-resistant of caregivers by providing an intuitive, minimalistic approach to healthcare computing. With enough space available for monitor, keyboard, hardware, and even shelves and other accessories—the V6 houses very much yet takes up very little.
The beauty behind the V6, however, lies within its subtlety. Free from cords and clutter, the V6 helps foster personal connection between caregiver and patient (difficult when buried behind a clunkier station). With a sleek ergonomic design, no-stress adjustability ranges, and plenty of customization options, the V6 is a perfect addition to any healthcare facility.
- Ease of use allows effortless access in both standing and sitting positions.
- Ultra-flexible keyboard and monitor arms adjust to any personal preference type.
- Wide variety of intelligent configurations available (accessory mounts, rails for peripheral shelves, etc.).
- Advanced cable management system makes cords the last thing you’ll ever have to worry about.
- Compact design allows installation in even the tightest of spaces.
- More than 11 inches of near effortless monitor and keyboard height adjustability.
- Customizable track is available in five standard lengths: 12 inches, 27 inches, 37 inches, 47 inches or 57 inches.
- Dynamic monitor arm supports single or dual monitors up to 40 pounds total.
- 180° stop mechanism on arms prevents wall damage.
- Monitor extends up to 26.25 inches from wall.
- Keyboard (including platform) extends up to 36.75 inches from wall.
- Folds to a maximum depth of 5 inches from wall.
- Innovative 15° negative tilt keyboard support encourages ergonomic use of standard or custom keyboards.
Interested in learning more about this product or have questions?Contact UsClose
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.