60601 Medical Grade Amstron MEDXP-160 Version 2 battery is designed for devices that need maximum power between charges, and can be used for laptops, medical devices, and other electronics. Depending on the application, the MEDXP-160 provides up to 11 hours of run time. It offers you the ability to run your device without being tethered to a wall outlet. The MEDXP-160 is a great alternative for hospitals, construction sites, or emergency responders and is tested to be safe and uses advanced Lithium-polymer battery technology allowing you unequaled productivity and mobility.
- 60601 Medical Grade MEDXP-160 Battery
- 110W 60601 Medical Grade AC adapter
- Output Cable
- 9 Output tips
- User Manual
- 15% more power than original MEDXP-140
- Output Voltage: 19V
- Output Power: Max 90Watt
- Fuel Gauge: 5 digit display
- Charge Time: 6-7 hours
- Run Time: Approx. 11 hours (15 watt drain)
- CLASS 9 HAZMAT - Ground Transport Only. Cannot be shipped by air (Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, International) due to federal regulations regarding the transport of medium and large lithium batteries on aircraft.