It takes two to tango—which is why GCX paired its signature VHM-25 Variable Height Arm with the Capsule Neuron Bedside Device to give clinicians something to truly dance about.
The Neuron Capsule collects the vital signs of patients and stores it locally or within the network of the hospital. The VHM-25 suspends the Neuron Capsule over a bedside, next to a bed, or wherever it may be needed to provide essential monitoring capabilities for patients. Together they form the perfect union of functionality and support.
- Neuron Capsule stores patient data locally or through a network
- Additional mount conveniently holds Neuron battery
- 14.8” maximum reach with a 5” minimum reach (in flush position)
- Tilt/swivel and Portrait/landscape adjustments
- 12” height adjustment
- Smooth continuous surface with minimal seams for easy cleaning
- VHM-25™ Variable Height Arm with 7"/17.8 cm Angled Extension (Load range: 3 to 8 lb / 1.4 to 3.6 kg...Weight: 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg)
- Dual 7"/17.8 cm Horizontal Rear Extensions (Load range: 3 to 8 lb / 1.4 to 3.6kg)
- Power Supply Channel Mount
- 19" / 48.3 cm Channel